Bee Hives & Services | About Us | Home

Contact us for current pricing on each item listed below.

PACKAGE A:

  • free initial consultation and site assessment
  • on-site installation and set up (site preparation and stand available upon request for additional cost)
  • assembled, painted box with 10 frames & foundations
  • 1 feeder
  • Carniolan bees; queen 5-6 months old
  • 30 day guarantee to replace bees if lost to disease/colony collapse
  • includes travel

PACKAGE B:

  • free initial consultation and site assessment
  • on-site installation and set up (site preparation and stand available upon request for additional cost)
  • assembled, painted box with 10 frames & foundations
  • 1 feeder
  • Carniolan bees; queen 5-6 months old
  • 30 day guarantee to replace bees if lost to disease/colony collapse
  • second box for growth, installed and hive inspected
  • includes travel

PACKAGE C:

  • free initial consultation and site assessment
  • on-site installation and set up (site preparation and stand available upon request for additional cost)
  • assembled, painted box with 10 frames & foundations
  • 1 feeder
  • Carniolan bees; queen 5-6 months old
  • 30 day guarantee to replace bees if lost to disease/colony collapse
  • second box for growth, installed and hive inspected
  • 1 super for honey collection, installed and hive inspected again
  • includes travel

PACKAGE D:

  • free initial consultation and site assessment
  • on-site installation and set up (site preparation and stand available upon request for additional cost)
  • assembled, painted box with 10 frames & foundations
  • 1 feeder
  • Carniolan bees; queen 5-6 months old
  • 30 day guarantee to replace bees if lost to disease/colony collapse
  • additional box for growth, installed and hive inspected
  • 1 super for honey collection, installed and hive inspected again
  • 2nd super with frames & foundations, installed and hive inspected again
  • includes travel

ADDITONAL OPTIONS & ITEMS

*custom heights, foundations and finishes negotiable; additional material costs not included.


Other services, products and supplies available upon request; cost negotiable.

We are not general contractors; any service requested excludes liability for any demolition and no restoration provided.
No pesticides, antibiotics or other chemicals or unnatural methods are used in our hive operations and management.
Local bees are used when available to minimize stress and maximize productivity and health.
Payment terms: 25% deposit upon order, remaining 75% upon delivery, cash or check accepted payable to Bay Area Bee Company.
ALL NATURAL-RAW HONEY, beeswax and other honey products AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

Please contact us at bayareabeecompany@gmail.com or leave a message at our office 707-552-7809 for more information.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!